- Are Antibiotics For Sinus Infections And Effective Means Of Treatment?
- Diagnosing And Treating Chronic Sinus Infections
- Cure Sinus Infection At Home Naturally With These Remedies
- Characteristics Of Diffuse Sinusitis
- Some Of The Signs That Will Show Up If You’re Horse Has Equine Sinusitis
- The Painful Reality Of Flying With Sinus Infection Issues
- Check Your Pantry: Home Remedy For Severe Sinus Infection
- How To Stop Sinus Infections: Flush The Sinuses Is Your Best Bet
- An Alternative, Natural Treatment In Mangosteen For Sinus Problems
- Quick Fix: Natural Cures For A Sinus Infection
- Symptoms And Treatment Of Pan Sinusitis
- There Are Some Problems With Sinus Surgery
- Causes Of And Treatments For Recurrent Sinus Infections
- Sinus Cones: One Of A Kind Remedy For A Sinus Infection
- You Don’t Need A Medical Degree To See The Signs Of Sinus Infection
- Telltale Signs Of A Sinusitis Pressure Headache
- How To Get Sinusitis Relief
- What Sinusitis Symptoms Look Like
- How To Identify And Treat Your Sinus Congestion
- Promoting Sinus Drainage To Prevent Sinus Infections
- A Relationship Between Sinus Drainage And Diarrhea?
- How To Tell If You Have A Sinus Infection
- Problems That Can Occur With Sinus Infection And Asthma
- Sinus Infection Causes And Symptoms
- Super Sinus Infection Cures
- Is This A Sinus Infection Or Toothache?
- How To Recognize Sinus Infection Symptoms
- Sinus Infection Symptoms Are Many And Are Usually Treated With Antibiotics
- Sinus Infection Treatments You Can Do At Home
- The Most Commonly Known Sinus Problem Is Para Nasal Sinus
- Identifying The Reasons For Sinus Problems And Seeking Treatment
- Sinus Problems: Symptoms And Treatment
- Sinus Problem Symptoms: What To Look For
- Too Bad There Isn’t A Stop Sinus Drainage Sign You Can Put On Your Nose
- Decipher What You Have: Symptoms Of A Sinus Infection
- How To Recognize The Symptoms Of A Sinus Infection
- Know More About Your Sinuses And The Symptoms Of Sinus Infections
- A Few Simple Yet Effective Means Of Treating Sinus Infection
- Your Options Of Treatment For Sinusitis
- Factors About What Causes Sinus Drainage
- Horse Sinus Symptoms
- Symptoms Of Equine Sinus Problems
- Horse Sinus Drainage Bad Odor
- How To Combat Congestion Pain When Flying
- Tooth Pain When Flying With Sinus Infection
- Quick Fixes For Sphenoid Sinuses
- Sinus Infection Flight Ear
- Flying With Blocked Sinus
- Do You Take The Ear Plugsout During Flight Sinus Infection
- How To Get Sinus Drainage Thinned
- Sore Ears After Flying
- Sinus Cones Diy Homemade
- Sinus Drainage Swallowing Reflex
- Herbs For Horse Sinus
- Sinusitis Diarrhea
- Horse Sinus Infection Symptoms
- Planes And Sinus Infections
- Flying With Ear Drainage
- Pansinusitis Picture
- How To Fix A Sinus Cold
- Toothache Airplane
- Tooth Pain During Flying
- Are Your Sinus Affected After Flying In An Airplane3f
- Sinus Infection Horse Symptoms
- Equine Sinus Problems Symptoms
- Nasal Relief On Aeroplane
- Sinus And Tooth Pain After Flight
- Cold On Plane Pressure
- Pain In Tooth Plane
Please like this page:
A Relationship Between Sinus Drainage And Diarrhea?
Who knew that there could be a relationship between sinus drainage and diarrhea? It doesn’t seem possible since each ailment taken separately seems to affect two totally different parts of the body! Well, there is a relationship that is not directly related but rather more like a six degrees (or fewer) of separation kind of thing.
A Link between Sinus Drainage and Diarrhea
Ok, there are two different ends in this equation, literally, and both typically deal with bacteria and medication. Diarrhea can be blamed on a number of culprits such as viruses, food intolerances, parasites, intestinal problems, medicine interactions and of course, bacterial infections usually due to contaminated food or water.
Sinus drainage typically occurs in the back of the throat and is the result of some type of infection like bacteria preventing normal drainage from the sinus cavities. When an infection occurs, the drainage makes your throat sore. When there is a problem with normal sinus drainage, a medication like antibiotics typically is prescribed to combat the bacterial infection.
As you can see, there are two tie-ins between sinus drainage and diarrhea – bacteria and medication. Bacteria causes diarrhea and also causes sinus infections which affect sinus drainage. In terms of medication, not following the prescribed directions can cause diarrhea. In addition, excessive sinus drainage has been known to cause upset stomach and diarrhea as well.
When antibiotics are prescribed for a sinus infection caused by bacteria, the antibiotics do clear up the infection in the sinuses but they also rob your intestinal tract of the “good bacteria” that is essential for digestion. As a result, diarrhea can occur. BAM – it’s another sinus drainage and diarrhea tie-in between these two seemingly dissimilar health issues.
Clearing Up the Sinus Drainage and Diarrhea Problem
As mentioned above, one of the reasons why diarrhea occurs is because directions are not often followed on medications. Antibiotics are one of these medications that can cause diarrhea and also help cure infections that can cause sinus drainage. Some antibiotics are gentle on the stomach while others must be taken with a meal or directly after to avoid the medication in an empty stomach.
Sometimes, being careful with the directions on medications like antibiotics however still causes diarrhea. Therefore, eating yogurt with live cultures can counteract that unbalance of bacteria that can occur when antibiotics are consumed. Sinus drainage and diarrhea can be real problems but with some common sense and following directions, you can combat your symptoms successfully.